My Friends:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

5 Ways to become a better person right now

While it is often times hard for me to get anything going; like being more productive, pushing myself to do something difficult, or just overcoming some sense of laziness; I like to refer back to these five methods of becoming a better person in order to make myself happy and more productive.

1)      Shave, take a shower, and get dressed.  Sometimes just being in the right clothes has the ability of transforming how much work we get accomplished.  Being in sweats and a t-shirt might be more comfortable, but when we are clothed like others are going to see us, we act and work more productively.  By taking a shower, we allow ourselves ten minutes to meditate and lose track of the moment.  The ability to let the mind wander can be a powerful tool in refocusing our effort and helping us get back on track.  I also threw in shaving because it ties in with the getting dressed.  Just performing an action that makes our bodies think that we are in a working state is often enough to actually get us there.

2)      Send three friends a complementary text or selfless text:  By extending ourselves out to three others, we can often ensure that one of them will respond immediately.  When we need help making our lives better, the best way to find support is in helping others.  Be truly selfless in your message.  Seek to find how they are doing and be an active listener.  Often times we want to get things out to other people however we only grow when they are able to share their life experiences with us.  Also, send a text rather than a phone call.  By engaging in text messages you can allow yourself time to think about being selfless and meaningful with each word.  Also, phone calls will take you very much away from your work, and that is not the focus at this time.

3)      Drink a full glass of water: Humans are comprised primarily of water.  Every single bodily function occurs in a hydrated state.  Often times we are lost in a brain fog or haze because we lack adequate hydration.  By drinking a full glass of water, we can supply our body with a healthy dose of our greatest macronutrient.  Drink a glass of water and you will be better able to handle the situations around you.

4)      Create a to-do list or brainstorm:  Activating the brain to think about the issues that lie ahead on the minutes to hours scale will help the body be fully ready and prepared for anything that lies ahead.  By writing down our thoughts on paper, we reduce the chance that we lose a though, or that we feel worried/pressured by the upcoming moment.  Remember to write down thoughts quickly without returning to correct grammar or spelling errors.  Just jotting down ideas has the power of making a strong writing/brain connection, and as we practice, we will better be able to communicate our thoughts through this medium.

5)      Write down 5-10 things you are thankful for.  This exercise will help you to better be able to actualize the good things in your life.  By noticing all of the things we are grateful for, we can make the most of bad situations.  Having the opportunity to fail or the unfortunate nature of circumstance affect us only means that we should be more capable of realizing what made us happy in the first place.  Be open to change and take each negative thing as a balance in your life.  Being thankful will help us do more with less and will help us grow happy with our current self, as we strive to become better.

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete