My Friends:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beatles - Got to Get you Into my Life

So I have been thinking about this girl for a while now.  I haven't met her but I'm quite sure that I will like her and that we will have things in common.  I am usually a lot more of accepting of people's flaws when I'm infatuated like I am about this girl.

Anyways, this story pertains to the article about finding home.  Since about fifth or sixth grade I have wanted to settle down with a woman who makes me feel whole.  I think that no one I have dated has been in that same frame of mind but regardless, I like to envision myself, with her, living in our dream home, spending perfect days together.

I haven't given this girl a song yet, however I am expressing the same emotion that can be heard in the Beatles song, "Got to get you into my Life."  Since I meshed Rubber Soul (my favorite Beatles soundtrack) with Revolver (its predecessor) I hear this song each time I get half way through the CD.  While I'm not particularly partial to the music and think that it is one of the more over-played songs of the Beatles (along with Hey Jude), I feel the lyrics fit the situation.


I was alone, I took a ride,
I didn't know what I would find there
Another road where maybe I could see another kind of mind there

Ooh, then I suddenly see you,
Ooh, did I tell you I need you
Every single day of my life

You didn't run, you didn't lie
You knew I wanted just to hold you
Had you gone, you knew in time, we'd meet again
For I had told you

Ooh, you were meant to be near me
Ooh, and I want you hear me
Say we'll be together every day

Got to get you into my life

What can I do, what can I be,
When I'm with you I want to stay there
If I'm true I'll never leave
And if I do I know the way there

Ooh, then I suddenly see you,
Ooh, did I tell you I need you
Every single day of my life

Got to get you into my life
Got to get you into my life

I was alone, I took a ride,
I didn't know what I would find there
Another road where maybe I could see another kind of mind there

Then suddenly I see you,
Did I tell you I need you
Every single day...

This girl that I am thinking of seems to have fallen into my path in the next year or so and I feel that I am just making my way home to find her.  Will anything ever happen?  Who knows.  She definitely is another kind of mind there, and I feel compelled to empress and be myself through her. 

"Had you gone, you knew in time, we'd meet again"

The odd thing is about this girl is that I feel like she is living the life I never lived.  She is the life I would have lived growing up had I not been affected by circumstance.  This makes it feel like I am going to see everything that I ever wanted through her, which is in turn finding a better me out there.  This makes even more sense of wanting to return "home."

"I was alone, I took a ride,
I didn't know what I would find there"

I definitely feel like the past couple of years (maybe more like 8 years) have put me through the ringer.  Despite having grown considerable in all measures of my life, I feel that the most substantial thing I have gained is a greater understanding of my own self, my beliefs, and where I want to end up.  I could not have scripted the life I have lived.  It's been very challenging and even when I think I know what is happening, I find I am often wrong.

"What can I do, what can I be,
When I'm with you I want to stay there
If I'm true I'll never leave
And if I do I know the way there"

I think the first line defines me best.  I always ask myself what I can do to make myself a better man so that when the time comes, a complete woman will want to be with me.  This girl helps fuel my drive to be complete because it gives me a goal that is more tangible.  Everytime I think of her, I know that is the place I want to return to.  With that, I can never lose my way.
"Got to get you into my life"

As the directive of the song, I feel as though it embodies how I feel about wanting to date this girl.  I want her to be the nucleus of the relationship.  I want her to become the director of my ship and the value of my life.  While I know that these are only emotions I feel about Love and relationships, I am hoping that someday there will be a connection that allows us to be complete with each other.

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete